Waterproof IP65 20W 30W 60W Solar Power Led Street Lights With Separate Solar Panel
Solar LED street light system are raised light sources which are powered by photovoltaic panels generally mounted on the lighting structure or integrated in the pole itself. In the daytime, The photovoltaic panels absorb the light energy and transfer electric energy to charge a rechargeable battery. In the nighttime, Storage battery supply electricity to LED light under the control of solar intelligent charge controller.
1. LED light is Super brightness, high power, high efficiency.
2. Solar street lights are independent of the utility grid. Hence, the operation costs are minimized.
3. Solar street lights require much less maintenance and easy installation compared to conventional street lights.
4. Since external wires are eliminated, risk of accidents is minimized.
5. This is a non polluting source of electricity. Long lifespan, energy saving.
6. Separate parts of solar LED street light can be easily carried to the remote areas.
|Type||MS-CSL-20W 30W 60W|
|Lamp power||20W 30W 60W|
|Solar panel||Polycrystalline solar panels|
|LED sources||Epistar COB|
|Charge time(full sunlight)||6-8 hours(by sun)|
|Light control voltage||1V|
|Light distribution||Bat wing with polarized light|
|Lighting time||10 hours(full power)|
|Control||Light control + time control+ remote control|
|Remote control distance||10m|
1. Lamp Body:High-Pressure Die-Casting Aluminum. Corrosion Resistant,IP67
2. Application with Polyester Substance in its Surface.
3. Implement of Reflect:Made of High Purity Aluminum.
4. Cover Glass: High Strength and High Transparent Toughened Glass.
5. Fastener Bolt and Screws: Stainless Steel,Anti-theft screw.
6. Arm Diameter:48mm or 60mm.
Epistar COB, High brightness chip
Polycrystalline solar panels, 17% Conversion efficiency
We have did many solar street light system projects in the past year. In Africa, South East Asia, Mid East, South America... you can see our solar street light in many place. We have got a lots of experiences to build a solar street light project.